Re: Welcome to the new members!

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 18:43, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi!

I've unsubscribed Ghee and subscribed Gaël, Gregory and Sayamindu to
membership-committee gnome org

Welcome to them!

Awesome ! Thanks for your confidence...
I hope sincerely that our collaboration will be productive and cool :)

I'd like to organize an IRC meeting so we can discuss about our plans
and explain everything that needs to be explained to Gaël, Gregory and
Sayamindu.

Could you please tell me all when you're available?

I can't connect to IRC from my day job :-( but I'm free in the evening
and all the week-end (day + night).

Best regards

Gaël

--