Re: Welcome to the new members!

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 18:43 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:

Hi!

I've unsubscribed Ghee and subscribed GaÃl, Gregory and Sayamindu to
membership-committee gnome org

Welcome to them!

Whoah!! Thanks a ton. :-)

I'd like to organize an IRC meeting so we can discuss about our plans
and explain everything that needs to be explained to GaÃl, Gregory and
Sayamindu.

Could you please tell me all when you're available?

I am in the IST zone (+0530). I am not free during the morning - till
around 14:00 hrs (IST).
Then any time - untill 2:30 hrs (IST) suites me fine - provided that my
ISP does not screw up things.

-thanks again-

Sayamindu