Re: Welcome to the new members!

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:43:31PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi!

I've unsubscribed Ghee and subscribed Gaël, Gregory and Sayamindu to
membership-committee gnome org

Welcome to them!

I'd like to organize an IRC meeting so we can discuss about our plans
and explain everything that needs to be explained to Gaël, Gregory and
Sayamindu.

Could you please tell me all when you're available?

I live in CST (-0600) and am available during the evenings (past 18:00 CST)
during the weekdays or almost anytime during the weekend.

Eric Baudais

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.