Application received from Christian Kellner (gicmo AT gnome-de.org)

Name: Christian Kellner
E-mail: gicmo AT gnome-de.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gicmo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): gicmo

Detailed description:
I have, together with Martin Grimme and William Jon McCann, won the bounty for the Panel clock/calendar
integration.
I did some small patches for evolution.
I have lately written stuff for gnome-vfs (the simple resolver api, cancellation stuff and a bunch of fixes)
including the new http neon method.
I also have written small stuff for gdesklets (the nautilus-thumbmailer e.g.)

Contacts:
Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
Dave Camp <dave novell com>
Christophe Fergeau <teuf users sourceforge net>
Martin Grimme (martin pycage de) (gDesklets)

[Application received at Tue Jul 27 7:16:20 2004 (Eastern time)]