Membership Database

Hello:

I have found the membership database and found a public server
to put it on.  I've cleaned up some of the bugs.  It is at
http://baudais.net/gnome/membership.php and
http://baudais.net/gnome/membership.txt.  I'm going to review the
comments from December and January.  I have added a contributions
field so this should cover everything in application_status.txt and
membership_new.txt in CVS.  If anyone wants the SQL code, I'll dump it
and put it online as well.  The forms and output is just rough and
dirty HTML.  They will be cleaned up for foundation.gnome.org.

Regards,
Eric Baudais