Re: Application received from Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde (gvdbogaerde AT pandora.be)

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2004, a 21:36, Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde a ecrit :
Hello,

On January 11th I applied for membership in the GNOME foundation. Apart
from the automated confirmation e-mail I have not received any reply
since then, so I would like to make sure my application has been
properly received and that I have not missed any reply. If this is not
the case and you just haven't gotten around to my application yet, I
apologize for bothering you :-)

Hi !

We've received your application. But it seems we are all busy at the
moment. We'll try to process your application as soon as possible (maybe
next week if I find some time, or sooner if someone else can).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.