Re: Application received from tunde chris bello (afrojune2001 AT yahoo.com)

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2004, a 04:13, bello tunde a ecrit :
   i recived your committe confirmation in good faith pls ineed you to
   contact me trough post for aproper confirmation thanks

                                                         tunde bello

Hi !

We did not have time to process your application yet. We'll do it as
soon as possible (I hope to find some time next week, but maybe someone
can do it sooner...).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.