Re: Application received from Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde (gvdbogaerde AT pandora.be)

Hello,

On January 11th I applied for membership in the GNOME foundation. Apart
from the automated confirmation e-mail I have not received any reply
since then, so I would like to make sure my application has been
properly received and that I have not missed any reply. If this is not
the case and you just haven't gotten around to my application yet, I
apologize for bothering you :-)

Regards,

Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 16:08 -0500, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee