Call for volunteers

Hi
 I saw your call for new voluntaries members for gnome foundation.
My name is Frank Alcantara, I am from Brazil, 40 years old, married, one little boy. I am an electronic engineer and at moment I am trying to create ode gnome foundation in Brazil. So, I will be very glad in participate in this new process, this will work as a school to our all gnome. However, as you can see, English is not my natural language.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Alcantara