Re: [gnome-love] Call for volunteers: looking for new Membership Committee members

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 00:30 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is looking for new members. If
you think you may be interested in volunteering, read on...

[...snipped]

Hi,
I am interested in helping out.
I am currently helping the gnome-summary, and administer the gnome-india
mailing list and I will probably be able to devote 5-7 hours each week
for the work related to the membership committee.
-thanks-
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta