Application received from Rémi Cohen-Scali (Remi AT Cohen-Scali.com)

Name: Rémi Cohen-Scali
E-mail: Remi AT Cohen-Scali.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): rcoscali
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rcoscali

Bug fixing for several projects (nautilus, control-center, applets, and some others)
Mirroring for nautilus-tinderbox (when one existed)
Dev for gpdf

Detailed description:
Since before gnome 1.2 I used, build, test, and tried debugging desktop on Linux/x86 and Solaris/sparc. I
also rpm packaged gnome 1.4/2.0 for Solaris 2.8 (http://www.rcsnet.net/gnome.html).
When the Robin Slomkowski's nautilus tinderbox started (for a while) I mirrored it on
nautilus-tinderbox.rcsnet.net (FR).
Since a year I work as a freelance consultant and have a little time for greater involvement in Gnome.
I Choosed gpdf module as there was still many to do.
List of my work on gpdf is in ChangeLog
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gpdf/ChangeLog&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
and also in a more synthetic web page
http://www.rcsnet.net/freeware.html#gpdf

Contacts:
The best way I can think of findind traces of my activities is a search of rcoscali on google.
Nautilus tinderbox: Robin Slomkowski (old addrs) <robin slomkowski net> or <rslomkow rslomkow org>
About dev activity:
Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net>
Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> suggest me this application.
Bugs on which my email appears:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&email1=Remi%40Cohen-Scali.com&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&op_sys_details=&op_sys_details_type=substring&version_details=&version_details_type=substring&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&form_name=query
I'am listed in Gnome Summary January 2004 in hackers and modules (gpdf in most active modules and rcoscali in
most active hackers)
http://www.mail-archive.com/gnome-announce-list gnome org/msg00481.html
I also found a "CVS Analysis for the GNOME project" where detailled coding activity is analysed (year 2003).
http://libresoft.dat.escet.urjc.es/cvsanal/gnome2-cvs/index.php?menu=Commiters&by=R
Another view hacker centered:
http://libresoft.dat.escet.urjc.es/cvsanal/gnome2-cvs/index.php?menu=Commiters&commiter=rcoscali

As I said before I'am now a freelancer (or at least I try) and I keep a time slice for OpenSource activities.
Gnome is my prefered choice and I think it's now time for me to have a closer interrest on  what is/do the
Gnome Foundation for better involvement in OpenSource.
Nevertheless thanks and keep up the good work.

Remi

[Application received at Sun Feb 8 13:10:05 2004 (Eastern time)]