[RENEWAL] Application received from Jason Leach (leach AT wam.umd.edu)

Name: Jason Leach
E-mail: leach AT wam.umd.edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jleach
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): jleach

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I've been involved with GNOME for over 3 years (on and off).

I just like fixing bugs. I'm not a maintainer of any packages currently, but I'd co-maintain any packages
that needed some help.

Contacts:
Luis Villa <louie ximian com> (bugzilla maintainer);
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org> (bugzilla maintainer);
Some other Ximian monkeys.

ChangeLog's scattered throughout GNOME should have  a few entries with my name.

[Application received at Sun Feb 8 4:19:51 2004 (Eastern time)]