Application received from Stéphane Wirtel (stephane.wirtel AT brutele.be)

Name: Stéphane Wirtel
E-mail: stephane.wirtel AT brutele.be
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): matrixise
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

GNOME FR - I am a member of GnomeFR.org ( Solution Linux 2004 ).
Send some patches to rodrigo moya for libgnomedb.
I write a contacts manager for GNOME.

Detailed description:
GNOME FR : Member of GnomeFR : On the GNOME Booth ( during the three days ).
gContacts : https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gcontacts/ - This software is a small address book manager,
based on libgda and libgnomedb.

Gnome-DB : Some patches for rodrigo.

BUGZILLA : I have my account stephane wirtel belgacom net - and i have some permissions to sort.

Contacts:
Gael Chamoulaud (strider [mlview,GNOME FR]) | Dodji Sekeleti (Dodji [mlview,libcroco]) | Daniel Veillard ( DV
- [libxml, rpmfind]) | Christophe Fergeau ( teuf - [gnome-vfs]) | Rodrigo Moya ( rodrigo -
[libgda,libgnomedb]) | Laurent Sansonetti ( lrz - [ruby-gnome] ) | Christophe Merlet ( redfox -
[gnome.traduc.org] )

in the future, i want to become an active gnome developer. I have some patches for Rodrigo Moya and
libgnomedb and libgda.

I write an application to manage many databases from one interface. this application is gcontacts, and is
hosted on savannah.nongnu.org.

[Application received at Sun Feb 8 18:43:08 2004 (Eastern time)]