[RENEWAL] Application received from Xavier Ordoquy (xordoquy AT linovia.com)

Name: Xavier Ordoquy
E-mail: xordoquy AT linovia.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): xordoquy
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): xordoquy - mcarkan

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Rewrote the embedded Python interpreter for Planner.
Moved the Planner interface to the UI Manager.
Extended the Planner binding.
Extended Pygtk to gtk+2.4 with Johan.
Did bugfixes on pygtk/gnome-python, planner, jhbuild.

Contacts:
Richard Hult <richard imendio com> (planner lead)
Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org> (pygtk lead)

I didn't applied for my last membership renewal because that I wasn't contributing much to Gnome by that
time. I'm now involved again, especialy considering I have plans to add and/or help Python integration in
various Gnome modules and applications.

[Application received at Thu Aug 5 13:41:37 2004 (Eastern time)]