Anonymous Voting

Hey there,

So one of my actions from the board meetings was to write a mail to
foundation-list detailing what change we were proposing in terms of
changing to anonymous voting, what it meant and why we were advocating
it. Since I've been pretty slack recently, I haven't actually written
anything, but I'd sure like to get your feedback on all of this.

The main advantages seem to be removing the peer pressure element from
the elections, and hopefully leading to more thoughtful voting rather
than voting with the crowd. Thoughts?

I'm going to start writing something up this weekend, so let me know if
you have anything to add.

thanks,

Glynn