Re: Membership Database

On Mer 4 août 2004 20:24, Eric Baudais a écrit :
I do not believe it is in a usable state currently.  I need to add the
applications, renewals, renewnal email reminders, and some sort of
scalability giving us the option to display 10, 25, and 100 members at
a time.  After that is done, then it may be in a usable state.

Are we wanting any additional features?  Or are we just wanting to use
something with less features and add more features as needed?

I think it's better to have something to use now and add features as
needed. What do you all think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.