Application received from Ali Akcaagac (aliakc web de)

Name: Ali Akcaagac
E-mail: aliakc web de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): oGALAXYo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I was a long time contributor to Balsa eMail client a few years back with many contributions to it such as
Toolbar icons changes which also affected a hunge part of code changes, general code changes in Balsa,
Bugfixes and enchancement. As a proof you can verify this in the Authors list.

I was also interested in Galeon for a long time in it's beginning state, contributed the Bookmarks backup
system to it which always recursively backuped the Bookmarks on change so in worst case you could revert back
to the normal default. Also contributed a bunch of other stuff to it like patches and general stuff.
Re-Worked the EmbedGetkMozilla patch a few times to suite the needs for new Mozilla interface to Galeon and
so on.

GDM2 I spent a few days fixing some memoryleaks that I found while scanning through the code but well I
shouldn't have named GDM2 here it just came into my mind. There are definately many more projects that I
contributed over the years, some stuff there, some stuff here. Well my name simply float around on various
ChangeLogs it's simple to check that up.

I am also author of CVSGnome one of the leading bigger GNOME Buildscripts that many users prefer these days
to build GNOME. This is a big contribution to GNOME which takes a lot of time and care to keep it up to date
and enchanced since it deals with CVS and Tarballs. Well I think almost everyone heard of CVSGnome already
because I maintain it for over 3 years now:

http://www.akcaagac.com/index_cvsgnome.html

Atlantis is my biggest baby that I am working on. It's a simply Web browser based upton GtkHTML2. I did this
only for fun and in my spare time to learn more about the GTK+/GNOME API and to learn more about the huge
changes that went into GNOME the last couple of years. Well you know it's not always easy keeping oneself up
to date with information when you are not sitting down and acutally use the libraries API to do some code.

http://www.akcaagac.com/index_atlantis.html

In case you require more stuff from me then feel free to reply and I tar a bunch of patches up for
verification :---)

Contacts:
Alex Duggan <aldug no_spam astrolinux com> (art.gnome.org)

Christophe Fergeau <teuf no_spam users sourceforge net> (galeon,French translation)

Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco no_spam it gnome org> (Galeon)

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit no_spam aloss ukuu org uk> (some docs, random advocacy, bug report madness, board member
and release team member)

George Lebl <jirka no_spam 5z com> (Panel, Applets, libgnome*, gdm2, gob, gnome-utils, Czech Translations)

Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas no_spam gnome org> (1.4 release guy, i18n, docs, [www,developer].gnome.org, various
other stuff)

Michael Meeks <michael no_spam ximian com> (ORBit2, linc, libbonobo[ui], bonobo-activation, at-spi,
libgail-gnome, gnumeric, nautilus...)

Christian Neumair <chris no_spam gnome-de org> (German translation,Gnumeric)

Padraig O'Briain <padraig obriain no_spam sun com> (maintainer of atk & gail, accessibility patches)

Liam Quin <liam no_spam holoweb net> (nuisance, spiritual guidance, documentation, XML help, advocacy)

Pawel Salek <pawsa no_spam theochem kth se> (Balsa)

Andrew Sobala <andrew no_spam sobala net> (bug squad)

Owen Taylor <otaylor no_spam redhat com> (gtk, pango)

Luis Villa <louie no_spam ximian com> (Bugzilla maintainer,improvements)

Ok please bear with me, english is not my native language. In case you require more information such as
ChangeLog entries then feel free to contact me.

[Application received at Thu Sep 25 20:12:26 2003 (Eastern time)]