Re: Renewals of the memberships

The bylaw says two years and we cannot violate it.

And the existing members (who are already renewed or
joined and whose memberships have not been expired
yet) have been promised two year memberships and we
cannot change that either.

--- Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster Sun COM> wrote:
Hey,

And how long do memberships last now ? Is it
still two years or has
it been changed by the board to one year ? I
think it was planned to
change it to one year but I haven't seen any
mail about this. Glynn
?

What does everyone think? I personally feel that 1
year memberships are
fine, although I guess that might mean more work for
the membership
committee?

Glynn