Re: Elections of the new board

Hey there,
Glynn : does the board have any special plan for the elections ? For
example, there was some discussion about using an online vote process...

I've forwarded your mail on last week, and we're having pretty active
discussions about it - from anonymous voting, to changing the term of
office from 1 year to 2 years. Anyway, just to let you know that we're
not forgetting about you guys - obviously most of this would have to go
through foundation-list or something first.

thanks!

Glynn