Re: foundation.gnome.org - applying foundation, blusher and mascara

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

Thoughts? Happy to make these changes in the next couple of days if no
one objects.

Sounds good to me. I'm just not sure why you would like to link the
mailing lists from Membership.

So members are keenly aware of the forums we discuss Foundation issues in,
mostly. Resources for Members, etc. Does that make sense?

- Jeff

                    "Whatcha wanna be when you grow up?"
                            "Eight and a half."