Application received from Elijah Newren (newren math utah edu)

Name: Elijah Newren
E-mail: newren math utah edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): fuzz (or newren)
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): newren

Detailed description:
I've closed over 2000 bugs in the last year (which you can instantly verify by browsing to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?products=0&days=365
).  I've probably read & triaged several times that many bugs, but I only know how to easily determine the
number that I've closed.

I wrote a large portion of the current bugsquad triage guide at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/ (the main page, the FAQ, the finding untriaged bugs
page, the examples, pointers on bugzilla, and the quick links; I also modified/reviewed/edited some of the
other pages as well)

Contacts:
Luis Villa (louie ximain com) bugmaster, release
  team, foundation board
Andrew Sobala (aes gnome org) release team,
  maintainer of bugsquad webpage

Probably others as well from the bugsquad, but I'm sure you can track down at least one of these guys.

In addition to my bugsquad work, I have also fixed some bugs.  Probably not enough to be considered
"non-trivial" (at least not yet), but I gotta start somewhere, right?  :)

bugzilla.gnome.org bugs I fixed: 115481, 115311 (I only provided part of the fix for this one), 96200,
119300, and 119374.

bugzilla.ximian.com bugs I fixed or provided a workaround for: 43989, 44442.

[Application received at Wed Oct 22 15:37:55 2003 (Eastern time)]