Re: Beginning of the 2003 GNOME Foundation elections

Thanks for the verifications Vincent!

- Bill

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 18:30, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 22 octobre 2003, a 17:38, Bill Haneman a ecrit :
Vincent:

I have tried to renew my membership three times, and sent mail directly
to you personally more than once.  Something seems to be wrong with the
php renewal scripts or their interaction with our firewalls.  I am still
not on the list of eligible Foundation members!

Please rectify this, thank you.

Hi Bill,

We have received your last application, but we did not have time to
process it yet. As it's a renewal, your membership will be renewed. So
be assured that you'll be able to vote.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.