Application received from Curtis C. Hovey (sinzui cox net)

Name: Curtis C. Hovey
E-mail: sinzui cox net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Curtis
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chovey

Detailed description:
I updated Medusa (indexer/search) from 5.1 to 6.0  for GNOME 2.  I helped to adapt Medusa from a system
daemon to a user application.  It it has special handling of Nautilus metadata like Emblems.  I has special
handling for files that should not me indexed.   It runs without configuration, though it can be configured
via GConf.  I closed 10 Medusa bugs in b.g.o.

I maintain the d.g.o/arch/lang and w.g.o/contact.

Contacts:
Jeff Waugh (jdub perkypants org) (GNOME Web maintainer); Seth Nickell (seth gnome org) (Medusa contributor)

Rebecca Schulman (rebecka caltech edu) is the Medusa maintainer, but she hasn't made any commits in 16
months.  Seth has interceded on her behalf.

[Application received at Wed Oct 22 13:52:46 2003 (Eastern time)]