On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 16:22, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le dimanche 02 novembre 2003, a 18:06, Glynn Foster a ecrit :

We now have a new Yay!

Thanks all for making it happen.

That's great :-) Thanks, Glynn: you ROCK!

I was looking at the front page of the site, and two things came to my
      * Ximian guys: shouldn't we replace all the Ximian stuff with
        some Novell stuff (e.g. the logo)?

It's not necessary.  We are maintaining our name and brand.  :-)

      * "Maintained by the GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections
        Committee." Cool :-) But imagine I'm coming for the first time
        on the site: I might want to know what is this committee...
        Should we add a page explaining the role of the committee? Oh,
        and maybe there are some other committees?

I'll update the members list ASAP (it's broken right now).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.