Re: foundation.gnome.org LIVE

Le dimanche 02 novembre 2003, a 18:06, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey,

We now have a new foundation.gnome.org. Yay!

Thanks all for making it happen.

That's great :-) Thanks, Glynn: you ROCK!

I was looking at the front page of the site, and two things came to my
mind:
        * Ximian guys: shouldn't we replace all the Ximian stuff with
          some Novell stuff (e.g. the logo)?
        * "Maintained by the GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections
          Committee." Cool :-) But imagine I'm coming for the first time
          on the site: I might want to know what is this committee...
          Should we add a page explaining the role of the committee? Oh,
          and maybe there are some other committees?

I'll update the members list ASAP (it's broken right now).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.