Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andy Tai <lichengtai yahoo com>
Subject: Re: My first update on the CVS
To: Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM>
Cc: membership-committee gnome org

Ghee, you may want to update the files ChangeLog and
membership_new.txt when you approve new members.  See
the existing content for formats.

Andy

--- Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM> wrote:
Hi,
    I have just completed my first bit of real work
    and just approved Tim Ney and Damon Chaplin.

    Does some still remember the password to subscribe
    foundtation-announce mailing list? oor can some one
do this for me.

Thanks,

Ghee