Re: My first update on the CVS

Ghee, you may want to update the files ChangeLog and
membership_new.txt when you approve new members.  See
the existing content for formats.

Andy

--- Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM> wrote:
Hi,
      I have just completed my first bit of real work
      and just approved Tim Ney and Damon Chaplin.

      Does some still remember the password to subscribe
      foundtation-announce mailing list? oor can some one
do this for me.

Thanks,

Ghee