Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:07:41 +0100 (IST)
From: Ghee Seng Teo <gheet ms-edub03-02>
Subject: Re: references for Bruce Perens
To: membership gnome org
Content-MD5: ybL5L/JeH5iuhXtyGMvUmg==

Hi All,
        I got the reply back from Miguel concerning Bruce Perens.
        I like his attitute which off course in some ways are in
        'slight' contention with the objectives of this committee.

        Personally, I would vote Yes for Bruce Perens based on the what
        Miguel has said below, 'public support for Gnome'.

        On another point is that if we are being too strict, we might
        by the definitions of the rules rejected people like Miguel
        because one has not contributed in Gnome over the last two years :)

        Of course our professionalism should dictate that we are fair
        across all applications.

-Ghee