Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Denied

Hey there,

Not that I want to tell you your jobs [far, far from it] but it would be
good to get a quick reply organized for this - to keep the momentum up a
little ;)

Although in saying that, as I sit here waiting in a coffee shop waiting
for my photos to get proccessed, maybe you already have ;)

                        See ya,
                                Glynn ;)