Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Denied

Hi,
        I can make it tonight for 7.00 p.m. Irish time (which is 6.00 p.m.
        GMT+2 ). Tomorrow night will be a bit tricky, got to go for a wedding
        ceremonial rehersal wich will be on Saturday. { BTW, not mine, but have
        to be a translator }

        I think Martin Baulig's application can be rather simpler if he does
        describes his application developed in GNOME. Given that the guy
        only has stopped work in GNOME for 1 year for good reasons.

        What we do need to talk about is the general principles whether we
        runs against. I think we need backing from the board either in the
        form of clarification of the process or otherwise. For example,
        should there be an appeal process where the appeal will be heard
        from within a certain timeframe etc.

-Ghee

P.S. I think if you guys want to go ahead on Friday that would be fine aslo.
JUst send me the log.