Re: Calendar for the GNOME Foundation elections

Le Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:55:59 +0100 (IST), Ghee Seng Teo a ecrit :

Hi Vincent,

      Cool stuff!

Here's a first draft for the elections announcement. There is some
cut & paste from last year announcement. It's not totally perfect:
for example, we should tell how many seats there will be (but that's
not decided yet)

      I don't hear any suggestion to change it. So most likely to be
      the same as before, 11.

Miguel: could you confirm or correct this ? I don't want to send a mail
saying there will be 11 seats and correct this later. Btw, Andy noticed
that I forgot Miguel as a membership committee member in the
announcement mail. That was not intentional (I made a copy & paste from
a file in the gnome-foundation module). I was wondering whether I should
add you to the list of membership committee member in this mail : do you
plan to stay in the committee or is it just something temporary ?
I'd like to update the rules on foundation.gnome.org before sending
it. I was planning to send the announcement to foundation-announce
and foundation-list. Do we have to send it anywhere else ?

      The page at foundation.gnome.org definitely need to be updated
      and with the last year stuff taken off.

I made archives for last year elections. The pages for the upcoming
elections should be okay now.

-Ghee

P.S. The membership committe should response with proposal forwarded
by Telsa last Friday before the board meet again this week if
possible.[ sepaking to myself too: I will try to do it today ;) ]

Is it the result of the phone call ? I should have answered it this
week-end, but I totally forgot. When will the board meet ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.