[RENEWAL] Application received from Carlos Perello Marin (carlos gnome-db org)

Name: Carlos Perello Marin
E-mail: carlos gnome-db org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): carlos
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): carlos

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME-Print/Printman patches
GNOME-i18n reviews (Spanish) and other tasks like the translation status pages
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status)
GNOME-Hispano contributor.

Detailed description:
I think that with the previous information is enought, if you need more, please, just ask me.

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> GNOME-DB team leader.
Chema Celorio <chema ximian com> GNOME-Print mantainer
And just look at cvs.gnome.org or mail.gnome.org archives, all my work is logged there.

I sent the reapply some time ago but I got no answer, so I resend it.

[Application received at Tue Oct 15 14:42:54 2002 (Eastern time)]