[RENEWAL] Application received from Federico Mena-Quintero (federico gnu org)

Name: Federico Mena-Quintero
E-mail: federico gnu org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): federico
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): federico

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
gnome-libs -- Wrote part of the initial libraries, have bugfixed things extensively, wrote some documentation.

gnome-pim -- Wrote large chunks of Gnomecal.

gnome-canvas -- Wrote the canvas widget.

GTK+ -- Have written some widgets for it, have bugfixed it extensively.

Bonobo - Mostly bugfixing.

gnome-games -- Wrote some of the original code for games.  Have played them quite a bit...

Panel - Wrote the original panel.  Wrote the awesome and groundbreaking Fifteen applet.

Midnight Commander -- Did work on Gnomifying it, bugfixed it to the point of robustness.

Evolution -- Wrote large chunks of the calendar component, adapted the Gnomecal code to it.

EOG -- Wrote the initial version and the image viewing engine.

Documentation -- Scattered around, some direct documentation for libraries and applications, some tutorials
and guidelines.

Contacts:
Miguel - miguel gnu org, da man himself.
Jonathan - jrb redhat com, voice of reason.
Nat - nat nat org, I want to be like him when I grow up.  Oh, wait, he is younger than me.

Thanks for reviewing my application.

[Application received at Fri Oct 11 11:24:51 2002 (Eastern time)]