Phone call: provisionally 1000EST/1500 UK+Ireland 2002-10-11

Friday's (tomorrow's!) phone call. Here we go.

  EST/.uk+ie Andy T   Ghee  Glynn   Miguel    Jon   Nat   Eric  me
             (c)      (c)             (b)     (b)   (b)    (c)  (b)

  0700/1200   y               y                                  y
  0800/1300   y        y      y                      ?           y
  0900/1400   y        y      y               y      ?           y
* 1000/1500   y        y      y       y       y      y      y    y  *
* 1100/1600            y      y       y       y      y      y    y  *
  1200/1700            y      y       y       y             y    y
  1300/1800                           y       y             y    y
  1400/1900                                                 y    y
  1500/2000                                                 y    y

Andy, are you sure you can make those times? That must be 4am
onward for you! Vincent can't make it. Mike can't make it. I
added myself onto the list.

So I think it looks like 1000EST/1500 UK+Ireland. For what, an
hour?

People: Andy Tai, Ghee Seng Teo, Glynn Foster, Miguel de Icaza,
Nat Friedman, Jonathan Blandford, Eric Baudais, Telsa Gwynne.

That's eight. Have I missed any membership committee people?
Did any more board members want to be on the call? I think we
have enough, but I can drop out if someone else wants to call in.

Havoc, you were going to set this call up, yes? Can you go
ahead and do it for Friday the eleventh of October at 1000 EST?
(Are you joining it?)

Telsa