Re: Preparation for the GNOME Foundation elections

Hey there,

I remember last year we had a rather confusing [in my mind anyway]
suituation with regard to the executive director position.

If we indeed are voting for 11 directors in the elections, can the
executive director stand for election - thus, if elected, there would
only be 10 directors and 1 executive director?

I do feel that we should explicitly state this when we announce the
election and various rules - I couldn't see it in the bylaws having
scanned through them briefly.

                        See ya,
                                Glynn ;)