Re: Trying to set up a conference call about membership stuff

Hey there,

I'm not currently on the committee [I do care about this issue though]
so since this invitation is directly to the membership committee, is it
okay that I attend the meeting?

So it seems the weather will be crappy in Ireland this weekend, so I'm
not heading off early to go climbing - so I can pretty much do anytime
on Friday [given approval] up until about 18:00 GMT, which is pretty
much the time when the pub opens :)

I'd quite like to call in, but if other board members think they'd
be better, they can convince me. Off-list :)

The more the merrier! :)

                        See ya,
                                Glynn ;)