Re: Good (or not so good ?) idea

Hi,

Maybe we can ask Slashdot to do a Ask Slashdot for us,
posting questions to the candidates collectively (from
anyone, not just foundation members).

        I don't know how Ask Slashhdot worksm but Slashdot is such a
        prominent site, it will certainly get lot of publicity.
        Then we want to make sure that our terminalogy is correct especially
        the point Andy raised about Question 11. Since I have sent the
        question to the candidates directly, I couldn't stop those in the
        foundation-list admin. Some have replied to my first
        e-mail sent and some has replied to the second e-mail sent, it seems
        the use of Open Source appears in some replies and Free Software in
        most of them. I guess we need to make sure that when we do go out
        we need to make sure of that.

        So far, I have not seen anyone making a point about this, may be
        because Richard Stallman is on holiday. So when he comes back, he
        may well do. Well, when he does that, I would have to make a public
        apology.

Whether Footnotes or Slashdot, I suggest the
membership committee screens the questions first to
eliminate "Linux vs. GNU/Linux" and "free software vs.
open source" type questions first, and then send the
rest to the non-running current board members for the
final choosing.

        Good point.

Thanks,

Ghee Teo