Re: Good (or not so good ?) idea

Maybe we can ask Slashdot to do a Ask Slashdot for us,
posting questions to the candidates collectively (from
anyone, not just foundation members).

Whether Footnotes or Slashdot, I suggest the
membership committee screens the questions first to
eliminate "Linux vs. GNU/Linux" and "free software vs.
open source" type questions first, and then send the
rest to the non-running current board members for the
final choosing.

Andy