Re: Karl Gaffney's application

I support this.

Andy

--- Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo sun com> wrote:
Hi,

      Karl Gaffney has applied for foundation membership
back in Aug'02.
      He sent a e-mail initially to
membership-committee gnome org and was
      subsequently asked to fill the application form.
The latter has
      somehow got lost and I has just asked him to
re-submit.

      Glynn still has the e-mail of his original
application. I recommend
      we accept his the late submission of his form due
to some technical
      error and there is evidence that he did try to
apply back in Aug'02.

      I also recommend the committee to accept his
application given his
      contributions made to quality of GNOME :)

Thanks,

Ghee Teo