Good (or not so good ?) idea

Hey there

It seems candidates are answering quickly to the questions. As we have
some time before the ballots go out, I was thinking of different ways to
do some noise.

So, here's the idea: do like slashdot with their 'Ask Slashdot'. We post
a request for questions on footnotes and the best questions will be sent
to the candidates. I was thinking that the current board members who do
not run for the elections could choose the best questions.

Just throwing an idea before I go to bed.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.