From: Andy Tai <lichengtai yahoo com>
Subject: Re: Official list of candidates + questions
To: Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM>
Cc: membership-committee gnome org
<mailto:membership-committee-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:22:56 -0800 (PST)

Please use the name "Free Software", not "Open Source"
because the questioning is part of the official
activity of the GNOME Project, part of the GNU
Project.

This is very important to avoid flames.

Andy

--- Ghee Seng Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM> wrote:

    I propose  Q 11 with the following wording.

    11) One of the ingredient for success in an Open
Source project
    such as GNOME is committed and dedicated
memberships. How would
    you propose to promote new membership, and
encourage commitment of
    existing membership to make the GNOME desktop the
desktop of choice?

Thanks,

Ghee Teo