Application received from Vincent van Adrighem (V vanAdrighem dirck mine nu)

Name: Vincent van Adrighem
E-mail: V vanAdrighem dirck mine nu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): adrighem
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): adrighem

Coordination of dutch translation

Detailed description:
Made dutch translations for several GNOME-applications (etherape, galeon, balsa, sawfish, gtranslator,
easytag, sylpheed, bug buddy, gdm2, gnome-applets, etc...).

I am currently the coordinator for the Dutch GTP translation team.

Contacts:
Christian Rose (menthos menthos com) (GTP co-coordinator)

just use google and you can see my cvs activity.

Also, take a look at the Dutch translation page:
http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/ (It's in Dutch, but you can get an idea of the project)

[Application received at Tue Nov 5 17:43:27 2002 (Eastern time)]