From: MAILER-DAEMON gnome org (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: martin peabody ximian com
        See http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/sanitizer-intro.html
        for details. $Revision: 1.132 $Date: 2001-12-05 20:20:17-08

This is the Postfix program at host mail.gnome.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<election gnome org>: unknown user: "election"

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.gnome.org
Arrival-Date: Mon,  4 Nov 2002 17:37:31 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; election gnome org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; unknown user: "election"