Candidate Announcement Summary

Name:           Glynn Foster
Email:          glynn foster sun com
Affil:          Sun Microsystems

I do GNOME hacking at Sun. I don't do celery. I do motivation
and energy. I don't do philosophy, politics or vegemite. I do
random documentation. I don't do cucumber. I do weekly release
team meetings. I don't do toilet cleaning. I do climbing and beer.
I don't do chewing gum. I do opinions, sleep and campus boards. I
don't do veruccas. I do mobile phones badly. I don't do cocktails
and hard liquor.

                                See ya,
                                        Glynn :)