Candidacy Summary

Name:           Mike Newman
Email:          mike gtnorthern demon co uk
Affilliation:   None

I'm standing as an independant, experienced committee worker with the
international and democratic interests of GNOME as my prime concerns,
along with transparent and accessible board activity. Having been
involved in GNOME for two years working with the membership committee,
and with a great deal of experience in similar roles I feel I have a
wide view of GNOME's goals and the capabilities and time to serve as an
effective board member.

Mike Newman