Re: Announcing the official results ?

Vincent, you can go ahead and announce it:-)

Inviting Glynn back is fine.

Andy

--- Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:
Hi all,

The preliminary results should become official in 26
hours. Does someone
here want to announce the final results for the
elections ? I can do it,
but I'll be glad to let someone else do it ;-)

The results have to be mailed to the foundation
mailing-lists and to be
announced on foundation.gnome.org.

Oh, and I think I forgot to tell you all that I
invited Glynn to join
back the membership-committee gnome org
mailing-list. As a (future)
member of the board and past member of the
committee, I think he'll be
able - and glad - to help us when we have some
problems.