Re: show absolute path instead of filename

There's plenty of discussion at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/-/issues/84 about the issues around this and some possibilities. The current state of 3.21.x has full path display, but it will not stay as-is because it's extremely ugly. I haven't yet got around to designing/implementing a more presentable option though.

cheers,
Kai