New macOS build coming soon

Good evening everybody,

I've been doing some catching up on the macOS side and things are finally coming together. Preparing the environment is quite a lengthy process, but I finally got the all pre-requisites building on Catalina as well as updated to latest meld upstream. I have some kinks that I need to figure out before I push a binary to the github download page for users to start pulling it (either manually or through homebrew). I'm thinking probably this weekend.

However, I did promise Kai a demo of what it looks like, so here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJFveh5DOQenbDUdEKNwq-m7DL_F9V0j/view?usp=sharing

(The build process is a bit lengthy, if you get board watching the console scrolling, skip to 1:25 to where the user experience starts after downloading the dmg image.)

Regards,
Youssef