Re: New macOS build coming soon

This is awesome! Thank you so much for continuing to work on this.

I would caution that since I haven't even released one version on the unstable 3.21.x series yet, it might be best to avoid homebrew users automatically getting the update... but that's your call obviously.

The 3.21 series has been very drawn out because it's been huge UI changes that required a fair bit of architecture rework, and I'm also still trying to sort out further UI updates so that we can wrap a bunch of related UI disruptions into a single major release... but then that's also caused it to be under development for *way* too long. However, if you're moving towards making an OSX release, maybe I'll try to find time to make a 3.21.0 release so that there's at least an unstable release for you to match with.

Is there anything that I can help with upstream that would make your life easier with this port?

cheers,
Kai