Re: Redesign of start screen

Hello again!

This thing started to interest me, and although I'm not a designer, I still decided to make a small mockup to play with the idea, what the start screen should look like.

Attached is a PNG-flle of my first thoughts, and SVG to allow further editing. (For me, the SVG shows a little bit wrong in image viewer.) Should I make a Gitlab issue about this, or is there one already?

meld start.svg.png